The St. Moritz Art Film Festival is a not-for-profit association under Art.60ff of the Swiss Civil Code.
The General Assembly of Members consists of all members of the Association. Such members gather once a year in order to discuss the program and the mission of the Festival. Associates are entitled to elect the Chairman and the other members of the Executive Board and to vote on important issues concerning the Association according to the Articles of Association.
With an annual fee of CHF 5000, Associates of SMAFF have the following benefits:
- Two Tickets to all Screenings and Conversations
- Additional guest tickets for special screenings upon request
- Special invite to the Welcoming Cocktail
- Get together meal/event with Artists & Directors
- Two tickets for the Closing Ceremony
- Complementary access to the Festival Party
- Special edition of the SMAFF poster
Furthermore, Associates will be part of a special yearly programme of conversations and events to explore the work-in-progress of video artists and filmmakers.
Friends SMAFF 1’000 CHF & Couples SMAFF 1′800CHF
As a special friend of the Festival you will benefit from:
- Two free tickets for film screenings & conversation program
- Two free tickets for the Closing Ceremony
Discovery SMAFF 500 CHF
As a curious person, you want to discover the content of the Festival:
- Two free tickets for 4 screenings
- Two free tickets to 1 Conversation program
Special discount for students & Einheimische:
Please contact: Diana Segantini email@example.com
+41 79 3655865